SIMPLICITY IN COMPLEXITY

September 05, 2014


SIMPLE BUT CHIC. Hello peeps! Its been a long while since I've blogged, no thanks to my overloaded work schedule. haha. 

So far I am still here, and managing. Sometimes you just have to sit back and relax, in spite of the things happening around you. There is always a reason for such things, and you'll become better because of it. I've always found that complex things suddenly become simple when you take a minute to organize, orient yourself and of course lift everything up to God. Life would be a lot easier if we just stopped worrying, do our best and let God do the rest. I know it's cliche, cut you'll never experience the truth behind it unless you really decide to do it. :)

We left for Bangkok last September 5 and came back on the 9th. I had a great time with my college friends exploring the city, experiencing the culture, and the food- to die for! I didn't get to shop as much as I wanted (yes, i know, i should have! haha) But it's another reason to come back. Their airport was really nice and the architecture amazing. People long ago really had a talent in design and construction. I totally miss Thailand! Will do posts on that soon. :)

We discovered a great place to eat at Malingap street, in Teacher's Village. They call it the Z Compound. Will tell you more about that too.

Did I mention that I so love the simplicity of the outfit posted? I love how it's simple, but chic at the same time. It's how you handle it that really makes the difference. :) I'm really getting into collecting simple and classic pieces now, for a more polished, but chic look.

So there. I hope you are all doing good. :) Stay happy and enjoy the weekend!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook