SPOT THE GOLD

October 16, 2013

 I LOVE HOW WEARING SOMETHING GOLD can add a certain spark to your outfit. It adds a quiet but sophisticated warmth to your outfit. :)
I have already worn this top a few times with a skirt, and I wear it with jeans, and this time I paired it with shorts. I really want to buy some more tops like this, in different colors! It's so easy to style and you can wear it with anything. :) I got an idea from Camille Co's blog (I''ve always enjoyed reading her blog! I love her style!), she did a post on styling 3 different outfits around a single piece. I love mixing and matching the pieces in my wardrobe, so I might do a post just like that in the future. :) 
Necklace from Tangerineph (@tangerineph on Instagram), Gold Ballet Flats from SM Parisian, Bag bought during HK trip, Top from Greenhills Bazaar
Arj and I ate lunch last weekend at Lombardi's, an Italian restaurant located in Shangrila Mall's new wing. I love the new wing. It's very elegant but at the same time warm and homey with the wood accents and warm lighting.
Isn't the atrium so cozy yet very nice? I personally like the lighting. I think all that this space needs is a couple of seating arrangements, or a centerpiece. :) hehe. Now back to the delish food. ;)
We ordered more enough to fill our hungry stomachs, and still had take home (pizza!we ate the pasta. we couldn't help it! haha) Goal accomplished : great food for less = 2 happy stomachs (plus the other happy stomachs because  of the pizza we took home. hehe) 

How was your Tuesday holiday? I hope everyone's ok. It's raining again. 
let's keep on praying for those affected by the earthquake in Bohol and Cebu.

Have a great week everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook