WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR

October 10, 2013

YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR DISNEY. Sometimes it's just fun to not think of the stress at work, or the bills you have to pay, and just feel like a kid. :) When I was 13 we went to Disney Land in California, and I remember feeling like it was such a dream come true. I'm a lot older now, and it still felt magical. :)

I love the train systems in HongKong. This is the station that is directly linked to Disney Land. Impressive architecture, I love all the details!
 Welcome to Disney Land! :)
This is our first time to travel out of the country as a couple. haha. cheesy much. :) Spot the famous Disney castle. :)
 This is Main Street USA at Disney Land. Almost all the souvenir shops are located here in this area, so if you want to shop for some Disney souvenirs, this is the best place to look. Don't the structures look so real? hehe. 

 It's a small world after all! :)
The Golden Mickeys Show is one which you won't want to miss when you're in Disney Land. :)
We had a great time trying out all the rides, and just being kids again. haha. We rode the roller coaster, and screamed our heads off (we have a picture but i won't post it here. I look too frightened, and you could see my tonsils because I was screaming the whole time. haha.) Got to scrared to ride the RC Racer at the Toy Story area (sort of like Anchors Away). hehe. But we did our best to cover the whole place.

 I can't remember the last time I was able to go to a theme park. Sometimes you forget to just enjoy when your schedule is stuffed and your deadlines are catching up on you, so I really thanked God for this vacation. :)  I can't wait to go back to HK. two days is not enough to go to all the sites and see all the tourist attractions. I heard from my sister that Ocean Park has a roller coaster that brings you to the edge of the cliff where it's like you're hanging over the ocean - now that's something I want to try, hope I don't chicken out the next time we're in HK. :)

It's almost Friday again! :) Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook