SHOE 101

June 13, 2013

It's every girl's dream to own every kind of shoe in every color (or is it just me? haha). Here's a chart that I saw on the net, that's interesting to know, and would be quite helpful when identifying the kinds of shoes and categorizing them in your shoe closet according to type. (OCness here. haha)
I bet this is still not complete, it's still missing the chunky heel platform pumps. Plus the flats are still not included here. (I am such a shoe addict.) Although we can identify the common kinds, there's always room in your closet for the unique shoe that shouts fashionista. :) As I said I would love to have one of each kind in my shoe closet. Will work on that. haha.

 Peep Toe Platform Pumps

 T-Strap Peep Toe D'Orsay Platform
 Round Toe Pump

 Pointed-Toe Pump


Platform Wedge

Which of these shoes do you already have in your closet? 
And which ones would you really like to add to your collection? :) 

Happy shoe organizing loves! :))

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook