Saturday, December 10, 2011

Animal Print and Polkadots



PRINT LOVE. I had a quick trip to the tiangge before getting on the train (at Farmer's in Cubao. Lots of great  stuff.). I saw these cute bandage skirts that look absolutely fash, and i just had to get two of it, one plain one printed. :) Also got a cute sheer top, with the polkadots on the back. Will post outfit pics soon. hehe. Nothing like retail therapy to relax you. :) 

It's just a couple of days 'till Christmas, I kinda missed our UAP (United Architects of the Philippines. hehe) Chapter Christmas Party, because I had to go home and rest, felt terrible. (I just had to take a break from coming home late every night. hehe) We still have the company Christmas party, I'm looking forward to that. And there's still the Christmas shopping list that I have to do right away. hehe. So there. But in the busy-ness of the season, I hope we don't forget the real reason why we're celebrating : the birth of Jesus who came to change the world, and to save mankind. :) 

I love love Christmas! It's starting to feel really festive. Can't wait for the family reunions and the super delicious Christmas dinner. :)

ps: Don't forget to join my giveaway, it's ending today! Will be posting the winner soon. :) It's my early Christmas treat for all my readers. :)

Enjoy the holidays everyone! :)


4 comments:

Arnie Villanueva said...

Love your bandage skirts, Rache! Can't wait to see you wear them! Miss you, girl!

Join my ASIAN VOGUE GIVEAWAY!
Join my FAB MANILA GIVEAWAY!

Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

FashionistArchitect said...

@arnie: thanks girl! :) imy too!

Gellie Abogado said...

I love the polkadot top Rache! :)

Wonder Woman said...

Nice haul, Rache!

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com