In the Nude.

May 19, 2011

I was checking my email this afternoon, and I received a newsletter from my favorite inspiration site, polyvore.com (check it out.:) One of the trends this season is the nude palette. I find it fresh and clean, and quietly sophisticated, and because its neutral, its easy to pair it up with different colors. 


I blogged about loving the nude trend (view blog entry here). I absolutely adore it, very glam and sophisticated!


Here are some of my favorite sets from Polyvore (re-blogging here.) 



Emma Watson : Androgynous nude.
Nude and hot pink


Nude and rose

Wearing it with jeans

Kate in Nude palatte. Love the dress!

Nude, blue and yellow for summer!

Nude and blue


Me in the nude palette

Neutral colored Mango top IF21 skirt I peep toe lace up booties

Nude colored pants. I  Parisian shoes

+++





Carrie Bradshaw in a Nude-Rose colored dress. :)

Next on my shopping list : nude pumps. :)

(photocredits: google.com and polyvore.com)


Rache



You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook