2013 - THE YEAR THAT WAS

December 31, 2013

2013 was a great year. It was in a way, a year of firsts and a year of opportunities, a year that brought about lots of growth, although there is still alot of room for improvement.

I asked God for direction at the start if the year, and was excited! I knew God was planning a great year ahead. This 2013, I was able to travel out of the country again, last year it was China, this year, we traveled to Hong Kong. It was my first time to visit and i definitely enjoyed our short trip! Aside ftom it being my first time in HK, it was also my first time to travel with Arj as a couple, and with some more of our close friends. 

It was also a year full of new opportinities in career. I was able to handle new projects that challenged my abilities as an architect, and it was also an open door for new collaborations. Am praying that 2014 will bring about more open doors! 

2013 also brought more love as Arj and I celebrated our first year together. It was really a milestone for me, a reminder that God really fulfills the desires of our hearts, if we give Him priority in our lives. He loves to bless His children! 

Family and friends were another blessing this year. There were more memories to share, and more times to eat out together and hangout, lots more love. :)

Inspite of this, there is still so much room to improve. There are many things that I still want to change, still many things that I want to try. This is also an assessment for me, as I try to recall all the things I still need to do.

1. Save more!
2. Manage my time wisely
3. Blog more. Hehe
4. Control my temper and moods more. Haha
5. Above all, continue to seek God more. 

We are, as of the moment screaming and kinikilig while watching The Heirs (our yearly New Year's tradition, marathon-ing a korean series. Lee Min Ho! Hahaha) 
Top from Forever21, pants from Greenhills bazaar, Chain necklace from Landmark Trinoma

As we say goodbye to 2013, we remember all God's blessings, and how He has kept us this year. His grace and love are overflowing! 

Cheers to the new year! I pray and declare that 2014 will be an awesome, prosperous new year for all of us! :)

Happy New Year everyone! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook