STYLE INSPIRATION : ATLANTIC-PACIFIC

July 23, 2013

Style Inspiration for this week is NY blogger Blair Eadie. I love the way she takes simple pieces and jazzes them up with accessories and shoes. She has a knack for putting together outfits that look sophisticated, even though its just a shirt and jeans. 


So without further ado, here are some of my fave outfits (although there are lots more found at her blog). :) 

 Blue on blue. I love the way she updates this dress and makes it modern by wearing her pumps and adding a sling bag.

 Skirt-shirt-heels = chic outfit. 

 Going classic here with a stripped dress a blazer and peep toe heels. Can't go wrong with that. :)

 One of my fave looks : the skirt is so pretty! And the silver pumps! Oh, must have a pair of those.

So simple yet chic - with her outrageous neon pumps and a beautiful top.

Rugged in ripped jeans - but still clasy.


There you go! Lots of style inspiration there. :) I like the way she just posts her pictures and lets them speak for themselves. Makes me want to dig more into my closet - the simplest pieces can be the most surprising ones. :)

See Atlantic-Pacific's style blog here for more inspiration.
All these pics are from her site. :)

Happy Styling! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook