THE HOLIDAYS

December 31, 2012

LOVE THE HOLIDAYS. l couldn't quite believe how fast the days have gone by. One day we were just waiting for Christmas to come, then it's already New Year's eve. :) Time flies so fast when you're having fun. Hehe. The next thing we know it's time to go back to work. Haha.


It's been quite a while since I've been able to blog, the past few weeks (or months. Haha) have been quite busy. I could say that this year has been really awesome, with lots and lots if things to thank God for. All that I had believed God for He has granted, and I could definitely say that if you seek God with all your heart, then He will fulfill the desires of your heart. This coming year is  another opportunity to believe God for greater things! :)

As I am writing this, me and my sister Steph are having a marathon of the Korean series (Rooftop Prince, which by the way is really good! ) this has become a Christmas and New Year's tradition for us. Am enjoying the last few days of the vacation, while I can still lounge around and wake up really late. Haha.

I love the holidays, with all the festivity and the warmth of being with with family and friends. So here's an update on what's been happening. Warning: over load of pictures ahead.hehe. We love Instagram. Hehe. :)

Ps. Some of the pictures are from my sister Steph. Hehe. Thanks! :)

Year end party with churchmates. 

Post Christmas dinner. 

Late night Starbucks visit with Steph after Christmas dinner at Lola's house

Steph, xander and me. :)


Christmas with the family. :) 

Yummy sweets all through out the season! :) 


At birthday of our churchmate. 

Bowling with the girls. :)

Starting the holiday season with the Christmas Tree Lighting at Araneta by Coke. :) 

Family reunions are the best! 

Post Christmas dinner with the barkada. :)

2012 has been such an awesome year! 
(i cant get over how awesome it has been! Hehe) 
So let's toast to the New Year! Here's to more love, prosperity and favor from God.
More moments together with family and friends, just another awesome year ahead! 

Love,




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook