Printed.

January 10, 2012

 

skirt and top : random II black patent pumps 

NATURALLY CHIC PRINTS. I love wearing skirts, I feel more comfortable in skirts. In keeping with 2012's trends, (bold prints are so in this year! :)  I wore my new zebra printed bandage skirt today with a plain top. It's fun to mix prints, but it's also good to wear plains with with it too. I think it adds more emphasis on the print. And a plain top means more freedom to accessorize! :) I've been browsing the fashion sites and blogs for this year's trends, some more trends to look out for : lots of tangerine and orange (colors of the year!) , pastel shades (sweet and sophisticated), metallic basic (anything shimmery and metallic instantly turns out to be a party-worthy piece!), and color blocking is still in this year! (a tip that I read : stick to three colors to avoid the  rainbow brite look. hehe)


So excited to try out the trends this year! How about getting more metallic stuff into my wardrobe? :)  I'm getting a lot of inspiration from blog surfing (love chriselleinc.com's blog! check it out too!), meaning more outfit ideas! :)


It's day 9, so far so good. :) I'm maintaining a positive attitude, I know there's so much in store this year. Let's do this! :)






You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook