Monochromatic

August 10, 2011

Color is good. But I love wearing black and white. I find that its the easy choice (when I wake up late, there's no more time to think, I just slip on a black and white dress. or an LBD), and its easier to accessorize. Its like a canvass : black and white can go well with any color, or accessories (sliver, or gold). For some reason, I've been wearing black and white often. I just love how its do classy, clean and crisp. :)



Its fun to style a black and white outfit because you can do anything you like. You go crazy with the accessories and mix and match. :) see my red pumps? :)

Black and white stripes, or geometric cuts.

Pair it with browns and warm colors to soften the look. :)

Accessorize with black (see belt and clutch. :)
I love how black and white goes well with color. I love adding color to my black and white outfit. 
If not my bag or shoes, it's my nails :) (like what I'm wearing today-black and white dress, red nails. hehe)


Love black and white.
What's your favorite trend? :)










You Might Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook