Saturday, June 25, 2011

OOTD: Orange-y.

black cropped cardigan and top: random II jeans : random II lace up booties : Australian brand

Although it was raining last Sunday, I wanted to wear something bright. I love how the shoes can make all the difference, you can dress up, and dress down the outfit by changing shoes. I wore my lace up booties during the church service, and changed into my black flats for the after church bonding friends. :)

with Jen and Kai, and Jen's little princess Sofia. :)
changed into my flats. :)



Rache




3 comments:

Kai Sensei said...

First of all, I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG LAYOUT!!! Wahhh inggit ako. I wanna change mine but just fixing all the widgets adjusting everything else is like too much work. hehehe.. anyway.. you always look good naman bez. Love the way clothes fit you!

Michelle said...

I loooove your outfit!!

fashionistarchitect said...

@kai: hehe. you want ill help you fix yours? hehe. :) what are friends for. :) you always look good din. hehe

@michelle: thanks! :)