Fashion Inspiration

June 07, 2011



I love blog surfing for fashion inspiration. I've been following these three fashion bloggers, I love their style, how they can be so edgy, and sometimes dress so simple, but still look chic and stylish. It's amazing how a pair of black slacks or jeans can be dressed up. In my opinion, the shoes and the accessories make the outfit, accenting and highlighting the details of the clothes

Here are some of the bloggers I've been following. Style inspiration. :)

Carolina Engman of Fashion Squad




I love her style. Carolina, in my opinion, gives off a sophisticated vibe, whether she's wearing jeans, or dresses/skirts. I love her stilleto heels. 


Andy Torres of Style Scrapbook


I think Andy's style is kind of edgy, but still sophisticated. From all the outfits that she's worn, I will have to say that her favorite accessory are her sunnies. 


Aimee Song of Song of Style

Aimee Song - Chic and stylish.


Who's your style inspiration? 




Rache


(photocredits : Carolina Engman of Fashion SquadAndy Torres of Style ScrapbookAimee Song of Song of Style. Check out their blogs! )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook