Trend Report Spring 2011

March 03, 2011

I was blog-surfing, when I came across this : Trend Report for spring 2011.
(credits to http://rawsilkandsaffron.wordpress.com/)

I am excited to try out the trends this season. I have never tried to wear a color-block outfit, that's one I would like to try out. I have seen lots of the lace tops out already, as well as animal prints and sheer tops/ dresses. The 70's trend looks like a fun one to wear as well.

So here you go. Take the inspiration picture, and replace with pieces that you already own, to make the look all yours. :)






That 70's Trend


Key Pieces : 70's Trend



Sheer



Sheer Fabrics and Lace


Sheer and Lace

Lace


Prints!


Happy styling! :)



(credits to owners of pictures)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook