Rajo x Parisian

November 24, 2011

We were invited to the launch of the Rajo x Parisian collection at the SMDC Showroom near Mall of Asia     (I have yet to know who the architect is, but I took a look at the spaces, and was impressed. hehe) The show started with music by the Zombettes and cocktails. I love the structure and the sculpture of the heels, how Rajo took his inspiration from his love for architecture. :)

Rajo Laurel

The Collection
Me and Jen

My sister Steph and Jen

The sisters of the bloggers : Laura (Kai's sister) and Steph (my sister) 

The girls. Attended the event with the blogger friends. :)


Attended the event with my blogger friends. It's so much fun everytime we meet. :)
Visit their blogs here. :)

Aya - Codename Aya
Jen - Shopgirl Jen
Genn - MissGennD
Tatie - Fasche.org
Danica - I Believe
Pepang - Self-Portrayal
Ar-Ey - Style Within
Micah - Princess Micah
Arnie - Raid My Closet
Bianca - Lipstick Girl

Fashion and Architecture : two things I love come together in a collection by Rajo Laurel for Parisian. Yes, Parisian has been stepping up its game, coming up with runway worthy designs that fashionistas will love. I used to just pass by the shoe department in SM, now I look forward to taking a look at the latest designs that have come out. It's an affordable option but still fashionable and chic. :)


It's almost Christmas. I have my Christmas playlist on while I'm writing this. hehe. A pair of shoes for the shoe crazy family member or friend will be just the perfect gift. :)
Check out the new collection now out in the SM Department Stores. 




FACEBOOK . TWITTER 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook