i love: Manang's Chicken!

October 24, 2011


I have always enjoyed discovering new stuff, I love trying new things. :) My friends and I enjoy eating out at new places, and trying out new stuff, we get to bond and we enjoy the food. When one of my friends raved about how good Manang's Chicken was, I was just so excited to try it myself.


I find it very interesting that Manang's chicken started out as a simple family favorite. The now famous "Manang" is the family's cook, and the famous chicken has been a staple at family gatherings.  It's amazing to see how things have worked out for the family who owns Manang's Chicken: they just went ahead and tried selling the chicken at the Mercato Food Bazaar, everyone liked the chicken, and the next thing they knew, they were already operating several stores because of the demand for their delicious chicken. That just goes to show that everyone can have a business, as long as you are willing to run with your vision. You just have to see how God will cause everything to fall into place. Now isn't that cool? He's the perfect business partner. :) Very inspiring!


And very mouth watering! My favorite part of the event was tasting the chicken. :) It has a very distinct taste that I am sure you'll love. They have the spicy version of their chicken! (I love spicy food!) And I love the potato crispies and the salad too. Enough said. Roll the pictures! :) 


Potato Crispies.

The famous Manang's Chicken. 






Ms. Jill is one of the owners of  Manang's Chicken. 
Chic interiors. I just had to comment on that. :)


Group pics!


Picture with the owners and MarTin & Jen :)
Outfit of the day: I decided to wear a relaxed outfit for the event. 
patterned top:random II jeans: Greenhills II Wedges: Parisian

All the bloggers. :)
(last two pics from Jen. thanks! :)


Manang's Chicken has branches in 



Ortigas Center
G/F AIC Gold Tower
Garnet Road cor. F. Ortigas Jr. Road,
Ortigas Center

Katipunan Ave. 
G/F One Burgundy Plaza
Katipunan Ave.
(across Ateneo de Manila)

Markets
Mercato Centrale 
Saturdays & Sundays
7am- 2pm

Midnight Mercato
Fridays & Saturdays
10pm - 3am

Legaspi Sunday Market 
Sundays
7am - 2pm

They will soon open their branch in Taft Ave., SM megamall & SM North Edsa before the end of this year! 

So go on, you know you want to try it. hehe. :)
Happy eating! 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook