His promises are forever. :)

October 20, 2011


We all get to the some point of tiredness, when all we want to do is sit around, and stare into space. I know I have felt that, many times. I remember when I finished my thesis in architecture school, it was the first time again that I had coffee at Starbucks without my books, or my thesis stuff. I super enjoyed lounging around and staring into space. Those are the times I enjoy doing nothing. 


Sometimes, when you're busy with stuff, you forget to breathe, and then feel the tiredness after a while. 

I was just reminded of the verse in Isaiah 40:31 (my favorite verse) .
But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. 

Whatever we are going through, it's good to know that God's promises are forever (you can see that in the Bible, tons of promises that you can claim for yourself! :) He will give us strength as long as we remain steadfast in Him. :) I am feeling kinda tired lately, lots of work at the office, and bits and pieces in between, but I'm still up and running. just need to recharge once in a while. Actually everyday. hehe. :) Don't forget to spend time praying and talking with God, it really does wonders for your mood through the day. hehe. :)

Update: in other news, I was able to attend the Freeway x Manansala Launch. Watch out for my post on that. :)

Love love God's promises. :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook