OOTD: Black, White and Redhead.

September 27, 2011

It's raining cats and dogs today. I always enjoy rainy weather (tamang ulan lang, not the super windy/damaging typhoon), I get to layer, plus its the best time to lounge around, sleep in and blog and watch DVD's.  The boss messaged us early this morning not to come to work because of the really bad weather (yey, slept some more! Woke up just in time for lunch.hehe). Electricity was out for a while, but thank God, we have our connection back already! Its movie marathon (Grey's Anatomy!) and blogging time! :) 

Anyway, on to my OOTD post. :) 

I was invited to the Redhead launch of the search for the newest Redhead girls! (read the post here.:). The Redhead line has evolved, with pieces that are versatile, and very stylish. I enjoyed picking out the pieces that I took home. Will post more oufit pictures soon. :)


Here is one of those pieces I brought home from the Redhead line. I love this dress, because you can style the look, and make more casual or dress it up and wear it to work with a blazer and pumps. 


Dress: Redhead II Cropped Cardigan II Black Patent Pumps 


I love the sweetheart neckline of the dress, very feminine. :) and its perfect to wear with pumps! You can also dress it down by wearing flats with it. :)


Love black and white. :)







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook