OOTD: Gray and Flowery

July 21, 2011

I love wearing skirts, I find it more easier to move than when wearing pants. When I sleepover, I just pack a dress, and then I'm good to go. Wore my new Manels clogs with this outfit. :) Loved that the outfit looks casual but still dressed up. 

Top and Skirt: Random II Clogs: Manels

new clogs! :)


Anyway, its my birthday today! Its another year, lots of blessings this year! How time flies, lots of things can happen in a year. So here's to more happy moments! :) Parang gusto ko mag-chocolate cake and Starbucks drink. hehe.


My birthday wishlist:


Samsung Ace


New Bag
I got a similar one! ( Thanks to my sisters, and my brother in law! :)


Nude pumps 




Eurotrip or Asian Trip




Let's party! :)



You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook