Monday, June 13, 2011

Shoe love : Asian Vogue

It is my dream to have a whole closet full of shoes. (hehe.) I think that shoes make the outfit ; you can be wearing a simple shirt and jeans outfit, but you can dress it up with the right pair of shoes. A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes! (wink wink)

I just saw the latest collection on Asian Vogue on facebook today. I love their statement shoes, so fab and glam! Do I have to pick just one? hehe (must go slow on the shopping.  :)

I am still looking which pair I want to buy. Browsed through their selection on their multiply site, and here are some of my choices. :)


looks like pop art!

fierce.

Wisteria-like Wedges. Black or beige?

Since I super love pumps, how about these?






Or maybe a pair of wedges?






Check out their multiply site! Lots of fab statement shoes!


If you had the chance to take one shoe, what would it be?






Rache

2 comments:

Eden said...

i super love Asian Vogue! actually knew of them when i met Kookie B, Paxie and Melai in Manila. they are the sex! i can't wait to order JC Clinics;) good to encounter your blog!


visit/followme?
xx
eden

Fashion CouSense said...

pop art heels FTW!! thanks for sharing these finds :)