Moda Operandi : Runway looks at your fingertips.

March 09, 2011

I subscribe to the Rachel Zoe Report. I find it very informative (fashionably informative. :) and I get updated with the latest trends that way. Today, Rachel Zoe featured a website where you can get runway looks for yourself! Imagine owning the same dress that was featured in a fashion week show, straight off the runway! I was browsing through the latest collections available, and saw these fabulous shoes. I'd love to have a pair. (hello, designer price tag!)

Hold the phone! There is a new online luxury fashion retailer on the scene that you need to know about: Moda Operandi. Breaking down the walls between the runways and the fashion-obsessed, it is the first ever luxury service that allows members to pre-order looks directly from catwalk collections, featuring the most prominent designers. Translation? It's ba-na-nas! (from The Rachel Zoe Report email)



Maybe I'll stick to browsing through the collections for now, and find a look for less, but its a good way to get updated. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook