OOTD: Bloom and grow forever.

November 11, 2011

That's my sister with me in the picture. :) 

What I am wearing 
Dress: Redhead II Lace up booties : Australian brand II Jacket: Terranova

We attended the RajoxParisian Launch last Wednesday at the SMDC Showroom. I loved the sculptured heels of some of shoes in the collection. Rajo got his inspiration from architecture, thus the sculptured heels. hehe. It was a great night, of fashion and bonding with the other bloggers. Will post more about the event too, watch out for it. :)


Wore this dress (which is one of my favorite go-to dresses. hehe) with my gray jacket and my lace up peep toe booties. Love the floral print on the top of the dress. 


Today is 11.11.11. I bet there are lots of events planned on this very day. hehe.
Happy November 11 everyone! :)



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook