OOTD: Turquoise and Gold

October 10, 2011

Top : Redhead II Skirt : Forever 21 II Shoes : Australian

I got the top from the Redhead (thanks Redhead! visit them in all SM Department stores!). I love the rich turquoise color, plus the gold buttons are a nice detail. Turquoise and gold go so well together. :) I wore the top with my F21 animal print skirt and cropped black cardigan. I love wearing skirts, and this one is my favorite, the print gives a little something extra to the outfit (love animal prints!). As I always say, you can dress up the outfit, just by simply changing your shoes, from pumps/heels, to casual flats. :)


It's always hard to get up on a Monday morning, but today was a great start to the week: lots of things to do, but still up and running. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. 
(Phil. 4:13).  Excited for the rest of the week. :) Bring it on. hehe. 


Have a great week everyone! :)



You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook