Monique Lhuillier (Fall 2011) : sleek, chic, classic.

February 16, 2011

When you hear Monique Lhuillier's name you think elegance, relaxed looks, and classic styles. But I've read in a blog (fashionista.com) that she opened her fall show this year with something unexpected, an animal print outfit. I loved all the outfits in the collection, something I would wear. The collection was done in  neutral colors: lots of black, hints of beige and red, and in materials such as chiffon and lace. 


As it is awards season, we might see more of Monique Lhullier on the red carpet, and most of the pieces in this collection look like they were made to be worn just for the occasion. Here are some of my favorite looks from the collection (credits to fashionista.com, **All photos: IMAXTREE). 








I love the off-the-shoulder gowns.

So love this. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook